Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 1 - done and dusted

So far, so good.

Was under cals for the day and I did the advanced outdoor workout tonight.

I was worried that I'd put up all the excuses under the sun to not exercise tonight, but I just came home, put my gear on and out I went.

I have a 15min drive home, so I think that I will be downloading the 12wbt podcasts to listen to on my way home to help keep me on track for the evenings - when things usually go pear shaped.

Am working out in the gym in the morning. Have my bag and brekkie packed, I just need to get up and make my lunch and dart out the door at 5:45am. I will make mornings my friend again. Alarm clock will be residing across the room tonight, might even put it out in the hallway.

Hope you all had a great day. Lets rock this round! Only 83 days to go......

No comments:

Post a Comment