Day 1 - nervous YES, scared of failing YES determined YES
I can do this. I weighed in this morning and I need to lose 10kgs. 12 weeks, 10kgs, no worries.
I know that I start out all motivated and with grand plans and when I hit a speed bump, everything goes out the window (or should I say in my mouth!).
This round will be about changing my mindset. I need to understand that life will throw things at me, and the test will be how I deal with these.
My favourite quote related to this journey is:
"if hunger is not the problem, food is not the answer"
I need to remember this. So simple, so true.
I am aiming to blog each day. I need to put down what I'm eating and what exercise I'm going to do. I don't care if noone reads it, I want to use this as a tool to help me. And yes, I will be bloggin when issues pop up.
- Breakfast - oats with apple, 1/2C milk, cinnamon and brown sugar (slowly I will get myself off the sugar)
- Lunch - Ham and salad wrap, mandarin
- Dinner - grilled salmon and steamed veges
- Snack - black coffee, prunes, cuppa soup
- Exercise - advanced outdoor workout this afternoon
Have a great day everyone