Sunday, September 19, 2010

Week 1, Day 1 - here I go again, with a different outcome

New round, new blog!

Day 1 - nervous YES, scared of failing YES determined YES

I can do this. I weighed in this morning and I need to lose 10kgs. 12 weeks, 10kgs, no worries.

I know that I start out all motivated and with grand plans and when I hit a speed bump, everything goes out the window (or should I say in my mouth!).

This round will be about changing my mindset. I need to understand that life will throw things at me, and the test will be how I deal with these.

My favourite quote related to this journey is:

"if hunger is not the problem, food is not the answer"

I need to remember this. So simple, so true.

I am aiming to blog each day. I need to put down what I'm eating and what exercise I'm going to do. I don't care if noone reads it, I want to use this as a tool to help me. And yes, I will be bloggin when issues pop up.

Todays plan:
  • Breakfast - oats with apple, 1/2C milk, cinnamon and brown sugar (slowly I will get myself off the sugar)
  • Lunch - Ham and salad wrap, mandarin
  • Dinner - grilled salmon and steamed veges
  • Snack - black coffee, prunes, cuppa soup

  • Exercise - advanced outdoor workout this afternoon

Have a great day everyone

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ness
    Awesome plan mate cant wait to follow your journey sounds like your first day has gone to plan well done!

    ReplyDelete